CPC offer volunteer and internships opportunities for the individuals who would like to take part in contributing to the community in child protection activities.
Scope of the Internship Programme
- Internships are open to Social workers, counselors , community developer students who wish to acquire knowledge and experience of a real work environment to the mutual benefit of both the organization and the Intern. Interns are fully involved in the work programme of the unit relevant to their studies under the supervision of a responsible staff member.
- Interns are expected to contribute with their skills, knowledge and competencies while acquiring supplemental training in their areas of specialization but are not full-time employees.
- Internships are normally offered for a period of three months but can be extended to a maximum of six months. An intern will work an average of 40 hours per week.
- Applications will be processed at least three months in advance of the internship commencement.
Potential candidates should:
- Submit an application to undertake internship training CPC. All applications must be submitted to the relevant to Manager office through the address provided below.
- Specify why he/she has chosen CPC for internship, the benefits expected from completing the internship (eg how it fits into the applicant’s studies or career plans), and how this contributes to CPC objectives.
- Attach agreement Form
The application should indicate specifically:
- Field of academic specialization or area in which practical training is required
- Programme of training approved by the candidate’s institution, where applicable duration of the internship (three or six months)
- Number of credits required for validation by the candidate’s institution, where applicable
- The application for internship shall be accompanied by a supporting letter from his/her learning institution, where relevant.
Attach the following to your application form:
Copy of updated CV , National ID and your Copy of academic transcripts.